Commissions Samples




I have finally finished up the sample drawings for my commissions yes I understand that some things are wrong or a bit off, but I do try to do quality work in all that I draw whether it be traditional pencil and paper or tablet and laptop.

A little information for the commissions. Its twenty dollars for a single character commission, and an additional five for any other characters. All commissions would have a minimal background depending on what is wanted, full backgrounds cost a bit more and so Email me for the pricing.

I offer cheap commissions with quality work, if you wish for something that isn't listed here like digital medium enquire in an email. I do draw in both real and digital mediums. However any and all questions can be emailed Here and I will anwser any all questions that you have concerning payment methods, shipping, ect.



Unknown

Instagram