Graysons Training


This is a scene from a made up moment from with my own mind, and now here I will explain it to you. In this time Nightwing-Dick Grayson has finally married Starfire-Koriand'r and now have two daughters after losing their second born son to Mr. Freeze. Anyway this is where they are on Tamaran a training ground learning to hone their skills and powers that they have inherited from Koriand'r while Dick Teaches them how to fight, think.

At this moment Mar'i who is in the front sparring with Dick has left herself open and Dick has shown her what could happen. This is my first drawing that I have colored in a long while and well I must admit I need the practice for the upcoming mini comic series well only four have been planned out right now but more might come, though I'm getting a head of myself heheh and I hope you enjoy Grayson's training.

From left to right- Nightwing, Mar'i, Starfire, Lili'a

Unknown

Instagram