Kiddie Kory pg.1

Here is the first page of a fancomic that I made page 1 of 5, and as you might have guessed it the fancomic is Titled Kiddie Kory because its about Princess Koriand'r before she was taken from her parents by the Gordanians. Read about Koriand'r's History Here >>

As you can see well if you do look hard enough you can see that I threw in a little mix of Teen Titans animated series Tamaran with the Teen Titans comic versions. Its not too noticeable but I do enjoy how it all turned out. Though if you are having a hard time reading what Kiddie Kory and her mother Luand'r are saying well can't help you there after all they do speak only Tamaranian on Tamaran.

To promote my blog I will be posting only the first page on my DA account the others will be placed here.

Unknown

Instagram