Bohdi Preview

Yes I know Milife Strip # 004 will be a bit delayed I haven't been able to draw anything down that I am satisfied with so it will be updated sometime on wednesday or thursday depending on if I can get back into my groove :p I should I hope, But I leave you with a small and well really small preview of a 24 page webcomic that I will be putting up page by page when I finish them. These are four thumbnail views of the first few pages that I am working on.

A little info about the webcomic, it is in the realm of myths and fantasy, and will differ from anything I have drawn before, it will have more blood, swearing, and well lets just rate it R with the scenes that will appear throughout it along with more blood violence.

But before I go I want to share one of my drawings that I drew a while ago of Mar'i and Lili'a, Lili'a © 2006 Liz Hartely.
All Images unless specified © 2006 Christian Thomas. Drawings on this site may not be used without specific written permission by the Artist.

Unknown

Instagram