MiLife: Strip # 007

Milife: Strip # 007- Flashback inspired by Liz. Mitchell took what courage he had to sit at the closest table, which was the popular kids table, and it doesn't look like it has ended to well, but don't you worry, this is working up to a certain part in the flashback. Who do you think that hand with the napkin next to Mitch in the last panel belongs to?

On a happy note I have to say I'm quite excited about this. Milife will be moving to Comicgenesis. I know its a webcomic host and there isn't anything really special about it other than its made to host webcomics, but it will allow many many more people to view Milife, a new custom layout for Milife that I have been working on and off on for a while. Now it isn't up just yet I still have to wait for a couple of days for a few things, before I upload any comic or do anything really. Coming soon! Milife.comicgenesis.com

Also Bohdi Character Bio's coming soon so stay tuned for that and also for the first webcomic of Bohdi.

Unknown

Instagram