Nothing much

Well, I've been in a little art slump I am slowly working my way out of it and hopefully soon I can well get back to well drawing more though its not really getting me anywhere but I have fun drawing so thats all that really matters. No drawings but I did take some random pics of my drawing area, and yes that is a black stuffed cat on top of my drawing board.


Ok so its only one picture, but I'll list a few things you can see on my desk well one being my Red Bird little car its pretty cool isn't it? your jealous I know :P ok next to that or up I guess is my little holder of pencils, pens, lead, erasers, and above that many comic books Spider-Man, Superman, Titans go, Supergirl, Teen Titans, and there is more just didn't want to bring them out to photo them :p next to the comics is who else Electro looking badass :p next to that is my portable drawing table and my stuffed cat, and then next to it all is my psp and in the back there, are some kick ass drawings :D :P and well thats my drawing space ok so there's a tv, a ps2, dreamcast, GBA, and movies and a bunch of other stuff there too. Hmm makes me wonder how I actually get anything drawn there. Drawings to come.

Unknown

Instagram