I'm back bloggin'

I'm back after a well long long time of being away from well the blog. Things this past month have been well a wild ride, a terrifying, scaring ride but the good thing now is that everything is better now, well ok not really better but getting there and hopefully in no time things will be even better. I know that I haven't been drawing much only a few drawings here and there, but my past projects and webcomics are well over it was fun to do but things are making it harder to keep up with my webcomics and such, so it will be back to basic illustrations of different random characters, of my kid books that I will be writing and publishing myself which you will eventually be able to find on Amazon.com

The first book in a series of three will be the Pheonix who stole my candy by Christian Thomas and Barry Thomas, illustrated by Christian Thomas. I know I don't have much to show except for a couple of pen and ink illustrations, and the cover which I will put up once I get it all colored up, so you will all have to just wait and see what else I put on my blog now that I am back.

Unknown

Instagram