Starfire Mini-Comic

This was a little mini comic I started to draw up about Starfire, Koriand'r I wanted to show a different side of her on her home planet which in the time of the mini comic is being ruled by Blackfire with an iron fist. There was much more to the story I had in mind but I can't quite remember it since its been so long since I've worked on it. So I've decided that I probably won't finish it so I'll show you all what I have done so far.



Also you might be wondering what the heck is going on in it all and so here is a little rundown of it all Starfire home on Tamaran is arrested by order of Blackfire, and is discussing her plan with a boy who is yet unknown but would have been revealed through out the comic but he'll remain a mystery for now. Now upon reaching the Palace the guards have her ready to be taken in when an unknown Tamaranean girl comes to Kory's aid and thats where it ends.

Unknown

Instagram