I'll be around

Lets cut right to the chase, you probably won't be seeing much of any drawings on here anymore, well you will be able to see my past little drawings that I have done already on the blog, but I probably won't update this blog as often. the Stuffedlightningbolt.com url is no longer mine and thats alright well ok its still mine until tomorrow but I don't really care enough to pay for it again. Regarding drawings I won't stop drawing, I will however be working on refining my skills and until that day I think they are good only then will I possibly post up some drawings.

I know I have had many projects that never saw the light of day or have and fizzled out, So projects aren't my strong point and drawing is more like a great fun hobby for me noe and I know I will never go anywhere with it no matter how much I have told myself I would :P its time to think about what I'm going to do now maybe do the course to be a pharmacy tech many places want them who knows :P

Edit: Also for anyone who wants to know I also lost 8 pounds this month Booyah!! Yes its a big accomplishment for me because I never really cared about loosing weight but now its become one of my top priorities :P hopefully next month I can continue that streak and lose 8 or even more only time will tell :P

Unknown

Instagram