Coming Soon!!

Since the great crash of my laptop I have been quite lazy as some of you might know in my artwork. I have felt that I've not been pushing myself as much as I should have and now I am pushing myself once more to bring you some great artwork and two new projects that will be going live in a couple weeks. I can share with you the logos and tell you a little bit about each.



Mi Life: Strange stories, true, fiction, its all about Mi Life sort of.
Follow the lives of Mitchell & Iliza in Mi Life. Mitchell's day dreams and misfortunes, Iliza's beauty, and determination. Follow their lives through everyday situations.

The Monkeyducks: The Online misadventures of the Monkeyducks!
The Monkyducks wanting to take over the world and liberate the captive teddy bear army from the youth of an unsuspecting New York!

Unknown

Instagram