Its all Gone!! :\

Well what can I say? Yesterday was a dark day for me heheh ok it wasn't that bad but in a way yes. Yesterday for some strange reason my laptop decided to crash on me and crash hard. Nothing seemed to work except it could restart like fifty billion times over and over again and give me the blue screen of death :
I tried as I might to repair what I could, mind you I have never had to repair a thing on my laptop and certainly not software problems so I finally had to break down and just reinstall everything, EVERYTHING!! Well that doesn't sound so bad does it? Heheh to be honest I do have a few things backedup on cds but nothing well recently so I have lost about three or four months of hard Artwork. The Teen Titans I was working on are all gone, so no robin, Nightwing, Koriand'r, Speedy, and well a few others that I had been sketching out will show up. Though in way its a blessing in disguise :D :P heheh I get to start anew and the things I had on my laptop were well distracting to be honest and message boards I use to go to and well just hate are gone so I will have no need or urge to check them out again :D :p

I have a clean slate in a way and now will use it to create even better artwork so stay tuned.

Unknown

Instagram