Drawing is my life :\


All about my Master Plan: Read it here.
Listening to: Teen Titans Theme & Superman the movie Theme Songs

Drawing is my life and I do enjoy it, its all I have in life and well I am currently trying to make some money off of it. So just a little update, coming soon you will be able to purchase commission slots on Ebay for a set price there will be about ten slots available. If you have any questions regarding commissions, logo designs just drop me a line here. Now you might be asking yourself my god why would I want a commission from a no talent hack? Well I don't know, I have a unique style in both cartoony and comic styles. If you wish to see a sample of my work just let me know by dropping me a line here.

Now on to the artwork now I haven't been in a gret drawing mood this week so sorry for the half ass work here. But here we have two characters Cleonite 'Cleo' and Or'a created by Kory Anders.

Here you can see Tim Jr. and Arianna Drake. Arianna created by Kory Anders They are both in costume Tim Jr. Is basically a different kind of Ninja and Ari next to him is the Robin of the future future. I hope you all enjoy :D :P whoever see's them and well when I get bored I well do quizzes not always but well here are some that are well pretty true which is sad about me :p

I'll start off with the funny one first heheh and well I will tell you why its funny too.





Your Kissing Purity Score: 89% Pure



You've hardly ever been kissed



But the kisses you've given are very missed



The last part is what made me laugh because well I'll quote it here "But the kisses you've given are very missed" :p that quiz lies so much with that line there :p






You Should Be a Painter



You have the vision, patience, and skill to bring your unique visions to canvas.

And you're even tempered enough not to cut your ear off in the process!



Heheh wha?! but painting is hard :\ I can't paint I've only ever painted a tree before and it still sucked :p





You Are 96% Gentleman



No doubt about it, you are a total gentleman.

You please the pickiest ladies, and you make everyone in a room feel comfortable.







Your Birthdate: May 22



You tend to be understated and under appreciated.

You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.

People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.

Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.



Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true



Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid



Your power color: Silver



Your power symbol: Square



Your power month: April



Yes I am a little bored :p heheh but quizzes always are a bit fun to laugh at even if they are true sometimes :p heheh stay tuned for well more quizzes in a couple days.

Unknown

Instagram