More and more


All about my Master Plan: Read it here.
Listening to: ZZtop Rancho Texicano

Some more drawings that I have drawn recently one being Electro and Black Rose. Black Rose created by © Liz Hartley, and may not be used without permission. And now that we have that out of the way here it comes Electro and Black Rose.
I hope you all enjoy. Now for the second drawing that I have to show is of well I can't remember to be honest heheh but I will be putting more drawings and well the second page of the Kiddie kory comic will be coming up as well once I finish it, and Oh yes the second drawing is one I did a while ago of Lili'a and Tim and well Tim looks uh well lets not talk about what Tim looks like :p

Now I know you hate it but yet again I will be making a brand new layout for my blog one to look more professional because the links and well huge shirt images of my design on it are well a bit too much so I'm going to well compact it all I guess you could say into one neat little layout I just need to take a couple weeks or months to put it all together :D :p

Unknown

Instagram