Updating a little

All about my Master Plan: Read it here.
Listening to: ZZtop Rancho Texicano

I think most already know about the Stuffed Lightning Bolt Shirt designs and well they are quite fun to create and I hope you all enjoy them and decide to buy one of them. However more shirt designs will be coming shortly along with a few other things that I think you might all enjoy.

Today I bought ZZtop Rancho Texicano and its a great two cd of their music, along with that I purchased my new sketchbook an some 11x14 I believe the measurements are, of a different thicker pieces of paper for my E-bay commissions to be drawn on so I'm all set there I only need to put up it up and flesh out all the details about what they will be getting and so on I'll be doing that a bit later after I have finished sketching up all that I have wanted while waiting for my wite paper woot!! yea!! I'm excited I already have a couple drawings ready to be drawn out in my head just need to put them on paper.

Now on to what I promised more Quizzes and I hope you get a laugh out of some of them :D :P





Your Aura is Violet



Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.

And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!



The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say



Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony



Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach







Your Pirate Name Is...



Lord Blackbeard








You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat



You are a nice blend of cat and dog.

You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.

And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.



I'm a catdog!! :D :P heheh





You Are 4: The Individualist


You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.



You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.



You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.



Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.







Your Personality Profile



You are nurturing, kind, and lucky.

Like mother nature, you want to help everyone.

You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive.



A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker.

You are good natured and people enjoy your company.

You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you.

Unknown

Instagram